Nissan this year announced a 3 year partnership to supply the Nissan Micra as the official car for the Flora Women’s Mini Marathon. At the core of the Flora Women’s Mini Marathon is their mission which is to encourage women in Ireland to engage in a healthy lifestyle by providing them with an event that they can …...Read More
Nissan launches five new models onto the Irish market that are sure to resonate strongly with consumers....Read More
First up the nippy new Micra DIG-S which builds on the existing Micra model that recently celebrated a landmark 30th year in the Irish marketplace. As the name suggests, the Micra comes fitted with a Direct Injection Gasoline …
MICRA PINK WEEK at Nissan Dealers nationwide raises €82,700 for Breast Cancer Ireland...Read More
An incredible 1,654 people took to their local Nissan dealerships over the space of a week to help Nissan raise €82,700… for Breast Cancer Ireland.
As part of their on-going Corporate Social Responsibility association with Breast Cancer Ireland and to assist in raising much
The recession has seen a big growth in After Sales services as many companies and private owners put off investing in a new car or van in the present economic climate, opting to hold on to their current models for as long as possible, which means regular servicing and the need for replacement parts to keep the …...Read More
- Resonance concept and two new Nissan production models star at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show
- Nissan Executive Vice President Andy Palmer and Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing for Nissan in Europe Paul Willcox took to the stage to talk business success and product innovation
- New Note for Europe attacks the
Nissan Juke Nismo
- - Nismo launches in Europe with the Juke
- - First in a range of Nismo models to feature motorsport DNA
- - Powered by 200PS 1.6-litre direct-injection turbocharged engine
- - Efficiency of standard Juke DIG-T remains unaffected
- - Set up for more engaging, exhilarating and exciting dynamics with superior handling and agility
All-new Note sets the standard for affordable technology
- New Nissan Note attacks the B-segment with dynamic design and advanced premium technology
- Global debut of innovative first-in-segment features offered in an accessible, affordable package
- Around View Monitor system combines with Nissan Safety Shield to offer real-world driving benefits every day
- Low CO2 emissions from
DETROIT, Mich. - Nissan had an all-new auto show property that could be experienced through sight, smell, sound and touch. It was on display for the first time ever at the 2013 North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
The new Nissan exhibit space featured an amphitheater-style stage and soaring architectural elements. A massive high-definition LED …
You might struggle to find value in 2013, but not at your local Nissan Dealer....Read More
The bestselling Nissan Qashqai holds its value better than virtually any other car on the road. If you’re looking for a new car in 2013 and want to protect your investment, your decision is simple. The Nissan Qashqai is …
2013 is the 30th Anniversary of the Nissan Micra.
Over the years, the Micra has been and still remains one of Ireland’s most popular city cars with just short of 100,000 Micras sold in Ireland since its launch in 1983.
Throughout those 30 years the Micra has undergone many facelifts and …
- Electric Vehicle Aftersales
- End of Life Vehicles
- Parts and Accessories
- Roadside Assistance
- YOU+NISSAN. UNIQUE. EXCLUSIVE. AND YOURS.
- Experience Nissan
- About Nissan