Protect Your Investment – Protect Your Warranty
Nissan’s comprehensive vehicle warranty covers your vehicle for 3 years or 100,000 km whichever comes first, against manufacturing defects. As with all warranties there are certain limitations and requirements which you, as our Customer should be aware of.
- Your vehicle must be maintained in accordance with Nissan’s maintenance and service schedule.
- Nissan Ireland highly recommends that your Nissan should be maintained by an authorised Nissan repairer. Remember – No one knows Nissan vehicles better than Nissan!
- The benefits to you are that your vehicle will be maintained by Technicians who are professionally trained to the highest standards.
- As the “Experts” Nissan Authorised Repairer’s will ensure that your vehicle is continually monitored in line with manufacturer’s recommendations for corrective and preventative maintenance.
- You should ensure that the vehicles service history record logbook is accurately completed and stamped by the servicing dealer after every service.
- The use of genuine spare parts will assure you of safety, reliability and correct fit every time at competitive prices.
- Your vehicle must have paintwork and body work inspected annually.
- Nissan paintwork is covered for 3 years unlimited
- Your Nissan is covered against perforation from corrosion for 6-12 years (depending on model)
- Genuine Nissan Spare Parts carry a 12 month unlimited mileage warranty
- Your Nissan is covered anywhere in mainland Europe
- You should retain all service records and invoices in the event of a query on a warranty repair.
- You should read the Warranty Information Booklet supplied with your Nissan and be familiar with its contents.