Automotive Customer Service Administrator
Automotive Administrators review all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation and verifying criteria required by factory or distributor. Automotive Administrators maintain all service and customer records as required. Use of technical knowledge of vehicle service to verify proper documentation of repairs for warranty coverage and payment. As an Customer service administrator, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 2 years of experience with warranty work or in a busy customer service environment.
- Dealership experience at service or service receptionist level would be an advantage.
- Strong customer service skills including the ability to deal directly with Dealer staff and retail customers is a pre-requisite for this position.
- Computer proficiency.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to interpret KPI`s and report accordingly.
- Ability to influence at a senior level with excellent negotiating skills.
- High level of written verbal, reporting skills.
- Proven ability to develop and leverage strong dealer relationships
- Ability to deliver results whilst prioritising across all function requirements.
Job specific skills and functional / technical knowledge
- Experience - an understanding of automotive dealer infrastructure and operations.
- IT Skills - familiarity with Word, Excel and PowerPoint plus capability to use computer based working warranty platforms.
- Commercial acumen and customer centric approach. Strong interpersonal skills are essential to the role – the ability to overcome objections and deliver compelling arguments, speak with credibility, enthusiasm and confidence and be calm yet resilient in the face of confrontation are critical to successfully delivering the role.
- Must have 2 years of experience with warranty work or in a customer service environment ,
- Preferably Automotive based experience.