Nissan Ireland are currently looking for an Aftersales Performance Manager to join their team at Head Office, Cedar House, Parkwest, Dublin 12. Reporting directly to the Head of Aftersales, this role will be responsible for maintaining a strong dealer relationship and to ensure Nissan Aftersales objectives of a sustainable, profitable network of authorised repairers is achieved.
The successful candidate will monitor and measure dealer and area performance deploying analytical tools to drive Nissan KPI’s, accessory sales, workshop performance and to ensure criteria compliance is met at all times. The successful candidate will also need to display excellent negotiating skills with a high level of written, verbal reporting and presentation skills.
Experience Required: Industry Aftersales experience with a minimum of 2 years required and must hold a Third Level Degree.
Employment Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Influencing the Dealers at all levels to drive the performance of all Nissan KPI’s: After Sales, Parts Sales, Accessory Sales, workshop performance and criteria compliance.
- Develop a functional Operational Plan with each Dealer to outline how they will achieve their Aftersales, Parts and Accessories targets through the avenues available, workshop, showroom, and wholesale.
- Monitor and measure dealer & area performance and review with Dealers on a minimum of a monthly basis, implementing action plans to recover any deviance when required.
- Action plans per dealer to be detailed and recorded in normal reporting tool/ process.
- Deliver all Nissan Ireland Aftersales programs as required.
- Work in close co-operation with all Nissan Management to ensure all operational objectives are achieved for both Nissan Ireland and dealers.
- A passion for results and the delivery of KPI’s.
- Ability to interpret KPI`s and report accordingly.
- Ability to influence at a senior level with excellent negotiating skills.
- High level of written verbal, reporting and presentation skills.
- Strong commercial awareness coupled to a good understanding of automotive aftersales issues and concerns in the new working environment.
- Proven ability to develop and leverage strong dealer relationships
- Ability to deliver results at all levels whilst prioritising programs vs. budget requirements
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com