Careers at Nissan Ireland
Nissan Ireland is responsible for the distribution of Nissan vehicles and spare parts in the republic of Ireland since 1977. Nissan is at the forefront of the Motor industry and is renowned for their innovative ways and new technology, being the first to the market on many occasions with various revolutionary ideas.
We are currently recruiting for an Accessory Development Specialist to join the Nissan Aftersales team.
As a key member of the Nissan Ireland Aftersales Team, you will be reporting to the Network Development Manager. The Accessory Specialist will be directly responsible for the successful planning, development and implementation of all Nissan Ireland Aftersales accessory and Service campaigns and programs.
The Accessory Specialist will have:
- Responsibility for monitoring & reviewing the performance of the accessory line-up across our 3 key pillars; Passenger Cars, EV, and LCV.
- Planning, developing, and implementing accessory and service campaigns and programs that maximise the opportunity available and ensure the delivery of Nissan Ireland's budget figures.
- Work alongside the Aftersales Performance Managers to ensure the successful rollout and participation from the retailer network in all related campaigns and programs.
- On-going analysis of market potential and implementation of agreed accessory market strategy.
- Continuously update all stakeholders on the status of Nissan Ireland's Accessory performance.
- Responsible for the Nissan dealer network aftersales social media engagement, implementing plans to grow Nissan Aftersales online profile.
- Assisting the dealer network with marketing material tailored to their needs.
- In Market discussions with the dealer network to raise the profile and drive sales of Nissan Accessories.
The successful candidate will:
- Have in-depth knowledge of the aftersales business, especially around Accessories and upsell.
- 2-3 years previous experience.
- Be a dynamic individual, who is self-motivated and capable of working under her/his own responsibility.
- Have a good understanding of marketing strategies and digital marketing to gain maximum exposure to products and programmes both online and at showroom level.
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have high-level proficiency in excel and other MS office applications.
- Have the ability to interpret data and KPIs.
- Be results oriented with a high level of multi-tasking & prioritisation skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Canva would be desirable.
- Company laptop
- Pension contribution
- Gym contribution
- Staff car purchase scheme
- Unparalleled exposure and experience to learn within one of the world’s largest brands
- On-job training and development as required
- Further education as required
If you are insterested, please email a CV and cover note to email@example.com