We are currently recruiting for an aftersales assistant based at Nissan Ireland Head Office in Park West Business Park, Dublin 12.
This is a full time, paid position - initially for a 12 month contract with potential to be made permanent, subject to performance.
Directly reporting to the Aftersales Network Development Manager, responsibilities will initially cover (but will not be limited to) the maximising and further development of the Nissan Ireland Accessory program. This will entail detailed targeting & reporting on all K.P.I. Following Nissan Ireland Aftersales Accessory programs and standards will form a key element of development as will building & maintaining a strong dealer relationship to ensure achievement of Nissan Aftersales objective of a sustainable, profitable business.
- Influencing Dealers at all levels to drive the performance of Nissan Accessory Sales, and criteria compliance.
- Develop a functional Operational Plan with each Dealer to outline how they will achieve their accessories targets through the avenues available, showroom, workshop, online and to develop new business channels.
- Monitor and measure dealer performance and review with Aftersales Development Manager weekly and with Dealers where needed, implementing action plans to recover any deviance when required.
- Action plans per dealer to be detailed and recorded in normal reporting tool/ process. This will be done in conjunction with our APM’S Aftersales Performance Managers.
- Work in close co-operation with all Nissan Management to ensure all operational objectives are achieved for both Nissan Ireland and our dealers.
- A passion for results and the delivery of KPI’s.
- Ability to interpret KPI`s and report accordingly.
- High level of written verbal, reporting and presentation skills.
- Strong commercial awareness coupled to a good interest in the automotive sector.
- Good communication skills to develop and leverage strong dealer relationships.
- Ability to deliver results whilst prioritising programs vs. budget requirements.
Pre-requisites – Job specific skills and functional / technical knowledge
- Formal / Professional Education - educated to a minimum of university graduate / bachelor degree. Business/Marketing and Engineering preferred.
- IT Skills - strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills plus capability to use Access database.
- Presentation skills - capable of compiling and delivering presentations.
- Commercial acumen and customer centric approach. Strong interpersonal skills are essential to the role.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com