Accessory Development Specialist
Nissan Ireland is responsible for the distribution of Nissan vehicles and spare parts in the republic of Ireland since 1977. Nissan is at the forefront of the Motor industry and is renowned for their innovative ways and new technology, being the first to the market on many occasions with various revolutionary ideas.
We are currently recruiting for an Accessory Development Specialist to join the Nissan Aftersales team.
As a key member of the Nissan Ireland Aftersales Team, you will be reporting to the Network Development Manager. The Accessory Specialist will be directly responsible for the successful planning, development and implementation of all Nissan Ireland Aftersales accessory and Service campaigns and programs.
The Accessory Specialist will have:
- Responsibility for monitoring & reviewing the performance of the accessory line-up across our 3 key pillars; Passenger Cars, EV, and LCV.
- Planning, developing, and implementing accessory and service campaigns and programs that maximise the opportunity available and ensure the delivery of Nissan Ireland's budget figures.
- Work alongside the Aftersales Performance Managers to ensure the successful rollout and participation from the retailer network in all related campaigns and programs.
- On-going analysis of market potential and implementation of agreed accessory market strategy.
- Continuously update all stakeholders on the status of Nissan Ireland's Accessory performance.
- Responsible for the Nissan dealer network aftersales social media engagement, implementing plans to grow Nissan Aftersales online profile.
- Assisting the dealer network with marketing material tailored to their needs.
- In Market discussions with the dealer network to raise the profile and drive sales of Nissan Accessories.
The successful candidate will:
- Have in-depth knowledge of the aftersales business, especially around Accessories and upsell.
- 2-3 years previous experience.
- Be a dynamic individual, who is self-motivated and capable of working under her/his own responsibility.
- Have a good understanding of marketing strategies and digital marketing to gain maximum exposure to products and programmes both online and at showroom level.
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have high-level proficiency in excel and other MS office applications.
- Have the ability to interpret data and KPIs.
- Be results oriented with a high level of multi-tasking & prioritisation skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Canva would be desirable.
- Company laptop
- Pension contribution
- Gym contribution
- Staff car purchase scheme
- Unparalleled exposure and experience to learn within one of the world’s largest brands
- On-job training and development as required
- Further education as required
If you are insterested, please email a CV and cover note to email@example.com
Aftersales Performance Manager
Nissan Ireland are currently looking for an Aftersales Performance Manager to join their team at Head Office, Cedar House, Parkwest, Dublin 12. Reporting to the Network Development Manager, this role will be responsible for maintaining a strong dealer relationship and to ensure Nissan Aftersales objectives of a sustainable, profitable network of authorised repairers is achieved.
The successful candidate will monitor and measure dealer and area performance deploying analytical tools to drive Nissan KPI’s, accessory sales, workshop performance and to ensure criteria compliance is met at all times. The successful candidate will also need to display excellent negotiating skills with a high level of written, verbal reporting and presentation skills.
Experience Required: Industry Aftersales experience with a minimum of 2 years is required and the candidate must hold a Third Level Degree.
Employment Type: Permanent / Full Time
Location: Dublin (with travel)
Salary: Depending on experience (DOE)
- Influencing the Dealers at all levels to drive the performance of all Nissan KPI’s: After Sales, Parts Sales, Accessory Sales, workshop performance and criteria compliance.
- Develop a functional Operational Plan with each Dealer to outline how they will achieve their Aftersales, Parts and Accessories targets through the avenues available, workshop, showroom, and wholesale.
- Monitor and measure dealer & area performance and review with Dealers on a minimum of a monthly basis, implementing action plans to recover any deviance when required.
- Action plans per dealer to be detailed and recorded in normal reporting tool/ process.
- Deliver all Nissan Ireland Aftersales programs as required.
- Work in close co-operation with all Nissan Management to ensure all operational objectives are achieved for both Nissan Ireland and the dealer network.
- A passion for results and the delivery of KPI’s.
- Ability to interpret KPI`s and report accordingly.
- Ability to influence at a senior level with excellent negotiating skills.
- High level of written verbal, reporting, and presentation skills.
- Strong commercial awareness coupled to a good understanding of automotive aftersales issues and concerns in the new working environment.
- Proven ability to develop and leverage strong dealership relationships.
- Ability to deliver results at all levels whilst prioritising programs vs. budget requirements.
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Company Phone and Laptop
- Gym Contribution
- Training (on job training & development as required)
Please send CV and cover to firstname.lastname@example.org before 16-12-2022.