INTERNATIONAL +44 161 210 3128
NISSAN PAN EUROPEAN ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
Call 1800 264 264
3 YEARS TOTAL MOTORING PEACE OF MIND, 24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR
As a company which prides itself on the quality and reliability of all vehicles sold by our dealers, our care for our customers does not end when you drive away from the dealer site.
Your Nissan comes complete with a Nissan Pan European Roadside Assistance along side the Nissan warranty period.*
This complimentary service provided by Nissan gives you total motoring peace of mind 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, throughout Europe (West of the Urals) free of charge.
- Nissan Pan Europe Service cover runs from the initial registration date of your vehicle.
* 3 years or 100,000kms coverage for all vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU NEED ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
All Nissan vehicles are built to the highest standards to provide you with maximum reliability. However, journeys can still be delayed for many different reasons; for example, you may have no engine start, battery flat etc. With Nissan Pan Europe Service, your vehicle is covered for all these eventualities. Whatever your motoring problem, help is just a phone call away. All you need to do is call the assistance number and give the following details:
- Vehicle registration number
- Registration Date
- Type of vehicle and VIN number
- Nature and place of the incident
YOUR NISSAN PAN EUROPE ASSISTANCE TEAM
When you telephone for emergency assistance, your call will be answered by a specialist of the Nissan Pan Europe Service Team who will give you personal attention; and arrange any appropriate services you require to meet your particular needs.
The incident will be monitored through every stage, ensuring that you receive fast and efficient service. If the problem cannot be resolved at the roadside, your Nissan Pan Europe Service Specialist will discuss the options with you and provide the best solution to the situation. The Nissan Pan Europe Service Specialist will make sure you and your vehicle continue your journey with as little disruption as possible.
Please Note: A transient customer must present a correctly completed and stamped Warranty Booklet and Maintenance Record (WBMR) in order to receive a free of charge, transient warranty repair. Failure to do so may result in arefusal by a dealer.
WHAT YOUR VEHICLE COVER INCLUDES
Nissan Pan Europe Service provides a range of services to ensure that whatever happens in Europe when you are driving your Nissan vehicle, you can stay mobile with the minimum of inconvenience.
During the three year (or 100,000kms) coverage, your Nissan vehicle is covered regardless of who is driving as long as they have your authorisation and the appropriate driving license.
- Approximately half of all motoring problems can be resolved at the roadside by the assistance patrol enabling you to continue your journey with only a slight delay.
- If it is not possible to solve a problem at the roadside or your vehicle is immobilised in an accident, it will be recovered and towed to the nearest Nissan dealer for repair.
Additional services are available if the breakdown occurs due to a warrantable defect. If the vehicle cannot be repaired the same day and is not towed to home dealer* or vehicle is towed to home dealer outside opening hours, we can offer you one of the following solutions:
- We can offer you a replacement vehicle to continue the journey and return to collect your vehicle for a maximum of 3 working days or until repair is completed whatever happens first.
You could also choose public transport to continue the journey for driver, passengers and return to collect the vehicle for driver
- Taxi up to 50km
- Train (ship), 1st class
- Plane ticket, economy class, if incident occurs more than 1000km from home
- If you wish to wait at the site of repair of your vehicle, NISSAN PAN EUROPE SERVICE can also offer you accommodation including breakfast in a 3-star hotel or equivalent up to 3 working days maximum.
If the vehicle is immobilised while abroad or is unavailable for more than 3 working days due to a breakdown and has been towed to another NISSAN dealer other than the HOME dealer, Nissan Pan Europe Service repatriates the vehicle, driver, passengers and luggage to the HOME dealer.
* Home dealer is where the vehicle was purchased or is frequently serviced.
AND WHAT ABOUT ELECTRIC CARS?
Nissan EV Pan European Roadside Assistance is also here for you.
Call 1800 30 34 27
INTERNATIONAL: 0044 173 781 5175.
You will benefit from the same services than other vehicles but also from free and unlimited assistance during the first year if you encounter a breakdown caused by an empty or almost empty Li-on Battery.
I just had an accident or a breakdown, what should I do?
1. Keep calm, park as safely as possible.
2. Secure the zone with a warning triangle and do not forget to wear your HI-VIS jacket.
3. Make sure everybody (passengers, passers-by…) is safe and not exposed to further danger.
4. Call the emergency numbers if needed.
5. Have your vehicle details (VIN and Registration number) at hand.
6. Call Nissan Pan Europe Service number.
7. Confirm the location of your vehicle (stating the nearest cross road where possible).
8. Provide a detailed description of the problem and your contact telephone number.