INTERNATIONAL +44 161 210 3128
NISSAN PAN EUROPEAN ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
Call 1800 264 264
I just had an accident or a breakdown, what should I do?
1. Keep calm, park as safely as possible.
2. Secure the zone with a warning triangle and do not forget to wear your HI-VIS jacket.
3. Make sure everybody (passengers, passers-by…) is safe and not exposed to further danger.
4. Call the emergency numbers if needed.
5. Have your vehicle details (VIN and Registration number) at hand.
6. Call Nissan Pan Europe Service number.
7. Confirm the location of your vehicle (stating the nearest cross road where possible).
8. Provide a detailed description of the problem and your contact telephone number.