Disclamer: Extended Warranty is provided by a service provider. Extended Warranty is available at participating dealers only. The Extended Warranty contract will apply from the 37th month, counted from the first registration of your vehicle.The Extended Warranty contract ends at the end of the first limit reached (duration or mileage). For full Terms and Conditions please contact your local Nissan Dealer.
NEW VEHICLE WARRANTY
Nissan’s comprehensive vehicle warranty covers your passenger vehicle against manufacturing defects for 3 years or 100,000 km, whichever comes first.
And now the Nissan LCV range: NV200, NV300, NV400 & Navara, come with a manufacturer warranty for 5 years or 160,000kms whichever comes first.
Nissan paintwork is covered for 3 years.
Your Nissan is covered against perforation from corrosion for 6-12 years (depending on model).
Genuine Nissan Spare Parts carry a 12-month unlimited mileage warranty.
New LEAF Warranty
The Nissan Leaf offers you:
- 5-year/100,000 km warranty on all EV dedicated components
- 3-year/100,000 km for standard Components
- 12-year anti-corrosion warranty 30,000 km service interval
- 8-year/ 160,000km warranty on battery
As with all warranties, there are certain limitations and requirements which you, as our Customer should be aware of.
- Your vehicle must be maintained in accordance with Nissan’s maintenance and service schedule.
- Nissan Ireland highly recommends that your Nissan should be maintained by an authorised Nissan repairer. Remember – No one knows Nissan vehicles better than Nissan!
- The benefits to you are that your vehicle will be maintained by technicians who are professionally trained to the highest standards. Our expert technicians use only the highest quality replacement parts for your Nissan.
- As the “Experts”, Nissan Authorised Repairer’s will ensure that your vehicle is continually monitored in line with manufacturer’s recommendations for corrective and preventative maintenance.
- You should ensure that the vehicles service history record logbook is accurately completed and stamped by the servicing dealer after every service.
- Nissan recommends using Nissan genuine parts to ensure that your Nissan will remain good-as-new in design, safety and performance.
- Your vehicle must have paint work and body work inspected annually, in order for the paint & perforation warranty to remain valid.
- Your Nissan is covered anywhere in mainland Europe.
- You should retain all service records and invoices in the event of a query on a warranty repair.
- You should read the Warranty Information Booklet supplied with your Nissan and be familiar with its contents.
Now you can protect your vehicle for longer. Extended Warranty 5 year provides peace of mind against unforeseen mechanical or electrical failures.
The Extended Warranty provides you with ongoing protection after the standard warranty ends.
Our qualified technicians will maintain and repair your car following our original standards.
Coverage is available for new as well as for previously owned Nissan.
If you sell your Nissan privately, you can transfer the cover to the new owner adding value to your vehicle when you sell.